To assist businesses with the best practices for success.
- Provide business models to assist regional businesses
- Conduct workshops and seminars for businesses
- Provide experts for consultation with businesses
- Assist students in securing internships
- Assist faculty in domestic business study tours and field trips to firms
- House and annually sponsor the Carolinas Family Business Hall of Fame
- Work with the Development office to organize the “Monthly Business Foundation Luncheon.” The purpose is to help facilitate networking and building of business relationships among GSB Alumni and supporters.
- Partner with WCI to provide consulting services to their 750 regional companies.
- Provide lecture series
- Annually produce the Godbold Journal of Christian Entrepreneurship (GJCE) or Godbold Christian Entrepreneurship Review (GCER).
- Self-Assessment Workshops for existing and prospective business owners
- Comprehensive Small Business Training
- Assistance with developing your business plan
- Support as you research and seek sources of capital
- Access to our team of business advisors
- Alumnae networking groups
- Referrals to professional services
- Ongoing training/refresher courses