- DELETE-Evening Education Program Financial Planning
- Undergraduate Program
- Degree Completion Program (Formerly GOAL)
- Graduate School
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Divinity
Apply for Financial Aid
To secure financial aid, please complete the following steps.
- Apply for admission and get accepted to a degree program at Gardner-Webb University. You must be admitted in order for us to process your FAFSA application.
Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The best method to complete your FAFSA is to use the FAFSA web site and complete the application online. If you need assistance in completing the FAFSA, feel free to contact our office or your admissions counselor for help. Gardner-Webb's school code is 002929.
- We will prepare an award package for you once we have received the results of your FAFSA. We will notify you in your Gardner-Webb email when your award is available online. You will access your package by logging into WebbConnect.
Sometimes the federal government will randomly select you for a process called verification. If you are selected for verification you must provide all of the requested documents: (tax returns, signed tax return, Dependent or Independent worksheets, w-2s, ABC) in a timely manner.