By completing the Post-Baccalaureate Nursing Education Certificate, you will meet the 10 credit hours of graduate education courses requirement to teach in pre-licensure nursing programs.
- Official graduate school transcripts to:
PO Box 1896
Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Or official electronic transcripts to email@example.com
- Immunization Records - HepB and Varicella (series’ or titers) and a Tb record less than one year old, faxed to 704-406-3504
- Criminal Background Check, package code GA98
- Current, unrestricted RN license
- Three professional or academic references on the provided form
Students must meet all requirements for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing Program. Students will receive academic credit for courses taken with a grade of B or better, which may be applied toward their MSN Degree.
NURS 600: The Nurse Educator (3 hrs.)
NURS 601: Curriculum Theory and Application (3 hrs.)
NURS 602: Instructional and Evaluation Strategies (3 hrs.)
NURS 616: Advanced Nursing Specialty Practicum (1 hr.)
Additional information, including descriptions of specific courses and their corresponding credit hours, is available in the Academic Catalog.