North Carolina Community Colleges Equivalencies


If you are taking courses at a NC Community College and are planning to come to Gardner-Webb University, or if you wish to take transient credit at a NC Community College, the following links will show you how your courses will transfer.


Traditional Undergraduate Transfer Articulation [pdf]


Degree Completion Program Transfer Articulation [pdf]