Who Are Honors Students?
- typically score above 600 on all sections of the SAT
- rank in the top 10% of the graduating class
- have a 3.8+ GPA
- like classes that may not use typical approaches
- like to experiment with new topics often outside comfort zones
- are actively involved with both the school and local communities
- are often leaders in school and church communities
- have developed an interest in service to others
- a generalist?
- able to suspend judgment?
- able to organize and sort?
- able to focus attention?
- willing to accept paradoxes?
- willing to be uncomfortable?
- willing to participate?
- willing to laugh?
- willing to change?
- willing to work?
- willing to risk?