- Financial Aid
- Academic Information
- Academic Honesty
- Class Attendance Policy & Educational Records
- Dover Memorial Library
- NOEL Program for Students with Disabilities
- Student Services
- University Writing Center
- School of Graduate Studies
- List of Programs
- Admission Requirements for Ed. D. and DNP
- Academic Appeals
- Academic Information
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Religion
- Master of Arts in Sport Science and Pedagogy
- Doctor of Education
- The Graduate School of Business
- M. Christopher White School of Divinity
- Introduction to the School of Divinity
- Academic Policies
- Master of Divinity
- Doctor of Ministry
- Gardner-Webb University Ministerial Board of Associates
- College of Health Sciences
- Directory and Appendices
- Helpful Numbers
- Previous Catalogs
- Catalog Index
BUSINESS FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE
The Business Foundations Certificate is designed to meet the needs of professional adults who seek to develop their business skills. Many professionals hold degrees in non-business fields and need to gain knowledge and up-to-date tools in the business area.
Working, professional adults have limited time and in an effort to better serve our students, these courses are available completely online. The courses will sharpen your skills and strengthen your value in the workplace. The Business Foundations Certificate also provides you the opportunity to begin your graduate degree with the Godbold School of Business. The three courses taken to complete the Certificate satisfy the prerequisites need to begin our Master of Business Administration (MBA) and International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) programs.
- BADM 501 Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- BADM 502 Foundations of Marketing and Economics
- BADM 503 Foundations of Management Science and Statistical Methods
Applying for the Business Foundations Certificate is easy. Simply visit our Apply Now form and complete the online application.
We will also need you to submit your professional resume, official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and three recommendations. An undergraduate degree is required from all applicants. In order to obtain the Certificate all three foundations courses must be completed. Transfer of credits is not permitted for Certificate completion.
For information on program costs, please refer to the Finances and Financial Aid section of our website and refer to the tuition cost per credit hour for MBA/IMBA/MAcc/MBA-Plus/Business Foundations Programs.