Minister of Christian Education, Community Connect and Communication
Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church
Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church in Charlotte, N.C. is seeking a Minister of Christian Education, Community Connect and Communication. The person filling this role will be responsible for the leadership of the Adult Bible Study Program. They will lead the church to look for new ways to engage Adults in Bible Study. This position will also organize and implement a strategy for reaching 22-35 year old adults that populate the area of South End where the church is located. This minister will also oversee all social media. This is an important ministry position for Pritchard and the church sees it as critical to its future.
Any interested candidates please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Bobby Morrow, Pritchard Memorial Baptist Church
1117 South Blvd
Charlotte, N.C. 28203
Pritchard has a resident membership of 1000 and is aligned with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and The Southern Baptist Convention.
Youth Minister/Christian Educator
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Elizabeth City, NC
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Elizabeth City, NC is seeking a Youth Minister/Christian Educator to build young disciples for Christ by developing and implementing a comprehensive approach to youth ministry (in the areas of group building, worship, discipleship, mission, and outreach) while serving as a spiritual leader and role model. We are located in Elizabeth City, NC (approximately 50 miles south of Norfolk/ Virginia Beach VA, and 50 miles west of Outer Banks, NC).
A Bachelor’s degree is required in a related field i.e. Religion, Theology, or Christian Education. Professional Certification in Youth Ministry in the Disciples of Christ is desired. We are seeking someone with the ability to work with youth Pre-k thru 12th grade. An awareness of resources for developing Youth Ministry Programs and proficiency in current technology is wanted.
Submit a resume and cover letter before September 1, 2014 by mail to:
First Christian Church
Attn: “Search Committee”
701 Parsonage Street
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
No phone calls please
Director of Middle and High School Education
Grace Baptist Church
Mount Holly, NC
- Introduce young people to Christ
- Disciple them in spiritual growth
- Train them in serving Christ with their life
The director will:
- Be responsible for planning, directing, conducting, evaluating, and administrating a comprehensive youth ministry relevant to today’s youth
- Take into consideration the spiritual, physical, recreational, social and psychological development of our youth.
- Directing the teaching programs of the youth department to include but not limited to Sunday school, Mission Organizations, and Discipleship Training in cooperation with the Pastor and the Youth Workers
- Submission of resume to Grace Baptist Church to include a Doctrinal Statement of Beliefs and a minimum of three personal references.
- Be willing to meet with Board of Directors, pastor and current Youth Leaders.
Materials may be submitted in one of the following manners:
Mail or in person:
Grace Baptist Church
Attn: Board of Directors
300 Westland Farm Road
Mount Holly, NC 28120
E-mail: Mike Dunn, Chairman of the Board of Directors @ email@example.com
Children's Resource Team, WMU
- Oversees the design and production of print and electronic resources.
- Enlists and trains writers; and makes writing assignments for curriculum.
- Edits manuscripts for general content, audience appropriateness, doctrinal soundness, and adherence to program and curriculum based designs and Dated Designs.
- Consults with graphic designer on layout of resource.
- Proofs manuscripts at all stages of production.
- Participates in developing and implementing team strategies.
- Participates in the development of Dated Designs for the children’s audience.
- Prepares and maintains production schedules and budgets for resources.
- Assists in selecting, training, and evaluating team members.
- Serves on in-house and interagency teams. Fulfills writing and field assignments.
- Undergraduate degree and master’s degree (primary education or child development degree programs, preferred).
- Three to five years of progressive experience with the children’s audience (or five to eight years of experience for those candidates without a master’s degree).
- Member of the Christian faith and Baptist church involvement on the local level.
- Knowledge of the Southern Baptist Convention and WMU, preferred.
- Good word processing skills, preferred.
If you share our values, feel free to submit a resume to Human Resources:
fax: (205) 995-4827
Or mail to:
100 Missionary Ridge
Birmingham, AL 35242