- Alumni Events
- Alumni Board
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gallery of Distinguished Alumni
- Alumni Relations Staff
- Donate Now
The mission of the GWU Alumni Board is to establish and maintain an effective relationship between Gardner-Webb University and its alumni.
The Alumni Board seeks to:
- Initiate and support activities that will further the interests of Gardner-Webb University, its students and alumni.
- Foster a spirit of fellowship among alumni.
- Build a loyal alumni base for sustaining and promoting the growth, development, and welfare of the association and the University.
- Advance the interests and welfare of Gardner-Webb University by creating a network of spiritual, educational, volunteer, and financial giving opportunities for alumni and friends of the institution.