The Teaching Professor Newsletter
As a member of our campus community you have this valuable professional-development resource available at no cost to you. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
Edited by respected scholar and expert Dr. Maryellen Weimer, The Teaching Professor is a forum for discussion of the best strategies supported by the latest research for effective teaching in the college classroom. A companion publication, Online Classroom, brings advice and inspiration to educators making the transition into distance education.
Here's how easy it is to sign up:
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/aboutus/grouponlinereg.html
- Enter all required information.
- Locate the voucher code and pin (Click here).
- Enter the voucher code.
- Enter our group PIN.
After completing the above one-time action, you are a registered user and will receive an email notification and link announcing each new issue.
Once you have registered, you can access the newsletter any time:
- Go to www.magnapubs.com
- In the upper right corner, select "Click here to login".
- Enter your email address and the password you established when prompted.
- Under Newsletters on the left side of the page, click the publication you have subscribed to.
- Select "Subscribers" to view the current issue or to access the archives.
As a subscriber you can view the current issue, as well as all archived issues.
If you have any questions, please contact Magna Customer Support staff at 800-433-0499 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central time. Please contact us if we can be of service to you in getting the most out of your subscription.