Gardner-Webb University uses AVAYA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER MESSAGING (CMM formerly AUDIX). You can set up your account now by dialing 2011 and using your 7 digit long distance PIN to access your account.
New SoftPhone Service Available Campuswide
We are pleased to make the Avaya One-X Communication available campus wide. This is a softphone that can be loaded on any PC or Laptop.
New System Features
- Delivery of Fax and Voice messages to outlook mail
- Improved directory
- More Called ID info in messages
- Avaya Message Manager Desktop Software (download 27 Mb)
- Fax to Voicemail (Coming Soon)
- Mobile Options (Coming Soon)
- Caller ID
- Multiple Lines
- Quick Feature Access
- Directory Features
- Integration with Outlook to dial from desktop
- Caller Logs
- Works with
- PC Mic / Speakers
- Bluetooth headsets
- Any digital phone (Can control your desk phone from your PC or use either in standalone mode)
Who can use One-X Ccommunicator?
- Any user who currently has a "digital phone" - Digital generally means a phone with caller ID and/or multiple lines. You can keep your desk phone and use it in conjunction with softphone
- Any laptop user with a VPN connection back to main campus. This will give you a full featured phone while traveling
- Analog users (POTS =Plain Old Telephone Service) can switch from analog to OneX Communicator but all communications by voice will then be conducted over the PC
How do I get OneX?
- Contact email@example.com to program your line
- Download and run the run-first application (download 2.6 Mb)
- Download and run the one-x-communicator application (download 66 Mb)
- Read the instructions before installing.
Disclaimer - Limited Support available