- Access Webb Connect
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedules
- Academic Catalogs
- Grades Frequently Asked Questions
- GPA Calculator
- Exam Schedule
- Immunization Information
- Veterans' Benefits
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer Credit Request Form
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Graduation Information
- Graduation Details
- Applying for Graduation
- Letter from the Provost
- Baccalaureate Service Invitation
- Commencement Instructions
- Important Graduation Details
- Cap and Gown Information
- Graduating Student Lists
- Request to be Excused from Commencement
- Tuition and Fees
- Faculty and Staff
- Honor Roll List
- Dean's List
Applying for Graduation
- Logon to "WebbConnect" click on "Home" tab.
- Click "Academic Information."
- Click on "Apply to Graduate."
- Follow all direction and click the submission button in all areas of the application process.
Graduation Fee: $125
Late Fee: Additional $100
Bachelor Hood: $24.00
Master Hood: $28.00
Deadlines for Graduation Applications for All Programs
Completing all course work by August 2013?
Opening date to submit: March 20 - May 1, 2013
$100 late fee applies from May 2 - June 14, 2013.
Fee will be applied to account. Applications will not be accepted beyond June 14, 2013.
Completing all course work by December 2013?
Opening date to submit: June 18 - July 29, 2013.
$100 late fee applies from July 30 - October 14, 2013.
Fee will be applied to account. Applications will not be accepted beyond October 14, 2013.
Completing all course work by May 2014?
Opening date to submit: October 20 - December 2, 2013.
$100 late fee applies from December 3, 2013 - March 14, 2014.
Fee will be applied to account. Applications will not be accepted beyond March 14, 2014.