- Immunization Information
- Veterans' Benefits
- Transfer Credit
- Transfer Credit Request Form
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Graduation Information
- Important Information for Graduation
- Applying for Graduation
- Letter from the Provost
- Baccalaureate Service Invitation
- Commencement Instructions
- Important Graduation Details
- Cap and Gown Information
- Graduating Student Lists
- Request to be Excused from Commencement
- Tuition and Fees
- Faculty and Staff
- Recent Graduates
Applying for Graduation
- Logon to "WebbConnect" click on "Home" tab.
- Click "Academic Information."
- Click on "Apply to Graduate."
- Follow all direction and click the submission button in all areas of the application process.
Graduation Fee: $140
Late Fee: Additional $125
Bachelor Hood: $24.00
Master Hood: $28.00
Deadlines for Graduation Applications for All Programs
Completing all course work by May 2015?
Opening date to submit: October 14 - November 30, 2014.
$125 late fee applies from December 1, 2014 - March 11, 2015.
Fee will be applied to account. Applications will not be accepted beyond March 11, 2015.