- Police Services
- Security and Fire Reports
- Emergency Information
- Parking Information
In the event of a power failure
- If you are in a dark area, proceed cautiously to an area that has emergency lights.
- Assist others who may be unfamiliar with the building or the area.
- Turn off equipment such as computers and monitors to avoid potentially serious damage when the power is restored.
- If you are in an elevator, use the emergency button or telephone to alert authorities. DO NOT attempt to open the elevator car door or shake the car to move.
Gas leak or significant water leak
Do not attempt to correct the problem. Evacuate the area and call University Police at 406-4444.