- Get Help
- Find Resources
- Online Catalog
- Databases and Journals
- Other Resources
- Library Services
- Student Services
- Faculty Services
- Library Instruction Request Forms
- Faculty Request for Library Title Purchase
- Course Reserve Form
- Interlibrary Loan
- ILLiad Logon
- Library Liaisons
- Choice Reviews
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Recent Resources on University Teaching
- College of 2020 Report
- AV Department
- Graduate Students
- Hours & Info
- GWU Main Library
- Statesville Library
- Policies and Procedures
Food and Drink
- Food and drink are permitted in the library; we encourage patrons to use closable containers for beverages and meals.
- Food delivery is not permitted.
- Please dispose of all trash appropriately.
- When in the library, please have your cell phone ringer set to silent or vibrate.
- If talking on your cell phone, please talk quietly and move to a private area or outdoors.
- We request that you be considerate of others while in the library. Please keep your voice at a reasonable level. You do not have to whisper, but being too loud is a distraction to other patrons who are also here to study, do research, and complete assignments.
- We ask you to be particularly considerate when going up or down the stairs as sound echoes loudly there.
- The library exit has a security system. If it beeps while you are going out, please step back and you will be assisted by one of the Circulation Desk staff.