Be a Bulldog


If you’re seeking a new place to enroll in daytime undergraduate courses on campus and have a high school diploma and at least 16 hours of college credit, you can apply to Gardner-Webb as a transfer student.

How to Transfer Credit

Learn More


Gardner-Webb offers more than 70 undergraduate major and minor programs of study in a welcoming Christian community that values each individual student.

“Because I transferred here, I have seen other schools and different environments, and there’s truly no other environment like Gardner-Webb’s. Everyone is like a big family. When you can’t get in touch with your mom and dad, you can surely get in touch with faculty or staff members who are happy to step into their place for a moment and help you out, or talk to you, or give you advice.” - Erica King ’13

Explore Your Options

How to Apply


If you’re ready to take the next step and connect with Gardner-Webb, you can complete an online application here or contact your counselor:

Kristen Poarch
Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment

Next Steps