Textbook Rental is available through our Online Ordering Site.
We strive to provide students with multiple ways to purchase their textbooks. Students may rent textbooks using one of the following payment types:
- Cash (in store ONLY)
- Credit Card (VISA, MC, DISCOVER)
- Check (in store ONLY)
- Webb Cash (in store ONLY)
- Student Account
- Debit Card
- Gift Card
All Rentals will must be accompanied by a credit card for collateral in case the rental is not returned. Rentals will NOT be processed without a collateral card on file. Rentals must be returned by the due date (5-12-14). If not returned by this date, a $20 late fee will be charged to the collateral card on file. If not returned by 5-16-14, the text(s) will be considered Lost, and the collateral card will be charged the remaining cost of the text(s) along with the $20 late fee. Students may return their texts by February 28, 2014 for a full refund. No text will be accepted past this date for a full refund. Students may return their rentals at the end of the semester in the Campus Shop or at a scheduled Buyback.
Off Campus Students may rent textbooks on our Online Ordering site.
· All Rentals will be charged on your Student Account. A credit card must be entered under "Payment Type" for collateral in case the rental is not returned.
· Rentals will NOT be processed without a collateral card on file.
· A prepaid shipping label will be sent with the rental text(s) for its return at the end of
the Semester. DO NOT DISCARD THIS LABEL. No duplicates will be sent. If lost, you will be financially responsible for the return shipment of the rented
text(s). This label is intended for Rental Return ONLY. A fee will be charged for any other texts (other than rental) sent using the prepaid shipping label.
Rentals may also be returned at Scheduled Buybacks at the end of the semester.