- Activities and Entertainment
- Clubs and Organizations
- Student Government
- Campus Recreation
- Community Engagement
- Adventure Recreation
Mission and Learning Outcomes
The synergistic relationship between Gardner-Webb University and it's larger communities (campus, local, regional, national, and global) for the mutually beneficial exchange of knowledge, skills, and resources in a context of partnerships and reciprocity, fostering dialogue and collaborative action in support of human welfare and environmental stewardship for God and humanity.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will become more engaged citizens.
- Students will learn the value of working collaboratively towards shared goals.
- Students will gain understanding of the differences between individuals and cultures.
- Students will grow personally, intellectually, and spiritually through synergistic relationships with various communities.