WGWG 88.3 The Range
- WGWG 88.3, The Range is a 50,000 watt nonprofit/non-commercial station also available worldwide online at www.wgwg.org.
- On The Range, we redefine mix radio with our emphasis on true musical diversity, mixing a range of chart-topping hits that cut across decades and genres with deep album cuts never released as singles. Musicians featured on The Range include artists as various as The Beatles, Journey, The Temptations, John Mellencamp, Sugarland, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Antebellum and Nora Jones.
- The Range features live DJs who narrate as they navigate your musical journey, ensuring that you'll learn even as you listen. With an ever-expanding playlist of over 13,000 tracks, we promise the sound won't grow stale.
- The Range works with surrounding communities to share information with listeners regarding events and activities going on in their neighborhoods.
- The Range brings local, regional, national, and world news each weekday to our listening audience. We also offer coverage of sports and area weather forecasts.
- The Range offers nationally syndicated programs each week that focus on parenting, the environment, the legal system, global issues, matters of religion, and more.
- Individual listener support is a key component of who we are at WGWG. We rely on these financial gifts to continue to provide the quality programming designed to entertain, educate, and inform.
- Each Week, WGWG offers on-air giveaways such as concert tickets, music, movie passes and more!