Financial Aid and Housing

Housing Information

Housing Information At this time, Gardner-Webb University is unable to guarantee housing for graduate students on campus. However, there are multiple options for apartment and house rentals within 15 minutes of campus. We encourage you to contact the following agencies for assistance:


  • Boiling Springs Realty and Property Management: (704) 434-6588 
  • Crown Ridge Apartments: (704) 481-0441
  • Delta Park Apartments: 1-866-832-5065 
  • The Reserve at Stonegate: (704) 284-3553 
  • Sedgefield Apartments: (704) 487-6701 
  • White Investments: (704) 481-9228 


Financial Aid Information

Financial aid is limited for graduate students of Gardner-Webb. We do offer Graduate Assistantships on campus. In order to apply for a Graduate Assistantship, please fill out the Grad. Assistant Application (hyperlink to attachment) and return with the rest of your admissions materials.