Daily Virtual Visits
Experience our campus from home through a live virtual visit! Learn about the admissions process and talk with an admissions counselor and current student, then explore campus through our virtual tour.
Register for a LIVE virtual visit by selecting an available date and time on the calendar below. You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom meeting link to the email address provided at registration.
You can still see the Gardner-Webb campus by our online tour which features a self-guided experience of the campus.
For more information about virtual events, please visit our Upcoming Events page.
Daily On-Campus Visits
As we transition back to having students on campus, we will be offering outdoor tours with limited building access. Your visit will begin with an admissions presentation and Q&A with an Admissions Counselor.
What you should know:
• We are taking recommended safety measures and cleaning before and after each visit and offer hand sanitizer throughout our department
• Spaces are limited to 3 visitors per time slot
• Each visitor is limited to bringing up to 2 guests
• Wearing masks is required for visitors while inside the admissions department
• Tour guides and Admissions staff will remain 6 feet apart from all guests
• Special requests are subject to availability
Groups are invited to visit campus virtually! Each participant should register individually so we will be prepared for you to attend.