Gardner-Webb continues to monitor the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) in collaboration with local, state and national health leaders. We are providing this information to raise awareness and inform the Gardner-Webb community.
- See a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the Novel Coronavirus.
- If students have questions, they should contact the Dean of Students office at 704-406-4374.
- If you need more information on how to self quarantine, you may visit our FAQs and view the Understanding Self-Quarantine section.
Student Emergency Fund
During these unprecedented and challenging times, many of our Gardner-Webb University students maintain thin margins for their personal finances. They depend on jobs to pay for rent, utilities, food and their Gardner-Webb education—jobs that have come to a sudden halt.
A gift to the Student Emergency Fund will assist with:
• Rent, phone, books or personal technology
• Family difficulties
• Food, gas or overall cost of travel to return to campus to get belongings
• Medical, counseling and mental health